How to Apply for New Water Connection
- Duly filled application/contract form,
- Photocopy of National Identification Card,
- Photocopy of KRA PIN,
- Photocopy of any/either of this: Title Deed, Sale Agreement, A letter from the area chief, Allotment letter.
New Connection Application Steps:
- Visit NARUWASCO Area Office within your locality,
- Fill Application/Contract Form,
- NARUWASCO staff shall visit your premises for survey of the pipeline for water connection and capture GPS coordinates,
- Area Office shall forward duly filled and fully supported Application/Contract form to Head Office for approval,
- Upon approval, NARUWASCO Customer Service staff shall call/SMS you for payment advice,
- Upon payment, NARUWASCO shall install the water connection complete with the meter,
- Thereafter, monthly billing shall be done and bills dispatched via text message.
- View and download: New Customer Contract Form PDF