NAKURU RURAL WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY LIMITED
NARUWASCO is a wholly owned water service provider (WSP) company of the County Government of Nakuru. We are responsible for provision of water and sanitation services within the larger parts of Nakuru County excluding Nakuru and Naivasha Urban Centers.
Our mission is to provide adequate quality water and sanitation services in a commercially, environmentally sustainable manner to the delight of our esteemed customers. To achieve our mission, we are seeking to fill the following senior management position with a customer service oriented, qualified and experienced individual who seek to be part of a results – oriented team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for commercial function and business development strategy of the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing of new customer accounts, updating customer registers/accounts,
- Oversee performance management in the department,
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for the department,
- Ensure effective implementation of the company service delivery and revenue generation strategies,
- Manage and supervise commercial aspects of the Company’s operations, particularly as they relate to revenue generation,
- Promote new ideas and business solutions that result in improved service delivery to the existing and new customers,
- Develop short, medium and long-term business strategies and operating systems that reflect profitability of the company and continued customer satisfaction,
- Develop departmental budgets, policies and procedures and actions plans in line with overall company mission and objectives,
- Supervise personnel under him/her and ensure maximum utilization and deployment,
Job Specifications, Experiences and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field,
- CPA (K) qualification,
- Member of a professional body in good standing,
- At least 7 years’ experience in related sector at management level,
- Proven honesty, integrity and reliability,
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
TERMS OF SERVICE
All these positions are on a 5-year renewable contract strictly based on performance.
Interested candidates must:
- Have demonstrated thorough understanding of the National Goals, Policies and Development Objectives including the Kenya Vision 2030,
- Have leadership and management capacity including knowledge of strategic people management, and
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
How to apply:
Applications should include a cover letter that demonstrates why you are the best candidate for the position you are applying for, a detailed up-to-date CV and photocopies of relevant testimonials, current and expected remuneration package, the names and addresses of three professional referees, an e-mail address and telephone number, and two (2) coloured passport size photos. All applications should be addressed and delivered to:
The Managing Director,
Nakuru Rural Water and Sanitation Company Limited,
P.O. BOX 386 – 20100,
STANLEY MATHENGE ROAD
Tel. +254 51 221 3 214, +254 721 344 898,
So as to be received on or before Friday, 7th June, 2019 at 5.00PM. Only short-listed applicants shall be contacted.