NAKURU RURAL WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY LIMITED
NARUWASCO is a wholly owned water service provider (WSP) company of the County Government of Nakuru. To achieve our mission, we are seeking to fill the following position with a qualified and experienced individual who seek to be part of a results – oriented team.
Reporting to the Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for the internal audit function and provision of assurance services to the company.
Job Specifications, Experiences and Skills
- CPA (K),
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field,
- Seven years’ experience in a related field with three years at a supervisory level,
- Interpersonal and communication skills,
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- CISA qualifications shall be an added advantage,
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines,
- Demonstrated honesty, integrity and reliability.
How to apply:
For detailed job description and position requirements visit our website: www.naruwasco.co.ke.
All applications should be addressed and delivered to:
The Managing Director,
Nakuru Rural Water and Sanitation Company Limited,
P. O. BOX 386 – 20100,
STANLEY MATHENGE ROAD
Tel. +254 51 2 213 214, +254 721 344 898,
So as to be received on or before Friday, 6th March, 2020 at 5.00PM. Only short-listed applicants shall be contacted.
Download: Advert Details